If you would like us to add your link to our site please Contact Us
See the best places to go in Dublin with a plan including Strolling Through Ulysses
Places of interest in Dublin
- James Joyce Centre – Features many events and artefacts pertaining to Joyce.
- Sweny’s Chemist – Dublin ex-pharmacy and important location for part of Ulysses – regular readings of Joyce’s works and also sells the famous lemon soap!
- James Joyce Tower & Museum – Martello Tower in Sandycove – the scene of the first episode of Ulysses.
- Ulysses Bookshop. Specialists in rare and antiquarian books and very appropriately named!
Other interesting links
- International James Joyce Foundation – at The Ohio State University – USA
- James Joyce Online Notes – Journal that focuses on the characters & other cultural references in Ulysses.
- The James Joyce Quarterly – University of Tulsa flagship journal of international Joyce studies.
- The James Joyce Society
- Ulysses Pub – Delightful friendly bar at the Greville Arms Hotel with wax casting of Joyce.